Wednesday, March 28, 2007

They're still checking on gravity...

As one simply assumes that the sun will make a daily appearance, so I've always assumed that it was simply a natural law that a person cannot contract more than one miserable illness at a time.
Then, this weekend, I found myself host to the stomach flu AND walking pneumonia.

I must admit, I opened the curtains this morning a bit worried that the sun might not be there either.

;)

When I can consume more than toast and sleep less than 12 hours, I will write all about Seoul and post a miriad of pictures. Until then, be wary of all those so called "natural laws" :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have noticed a change in the Earth's gravitional pull lately. Thought that might have something to do with you.
Feel better! I wanna see pictures from Korea.
Another thing to be wary of: The whoop-whoop.
Love, Meg

Vic said...

I know about the whoop-whoop...

Anonymous said...

drink lots of fluids,
wear one of those masks.

Anonymous said...

So I'm not sure when you'll read this comment if ever or how often you update, but here's my first obscene comment just like I promised.
I just spent a delightful half an hour perusing some of your pictures (Hiroshima looked beautiful!) and by some I mean about 7 or 8 because my computer is a slow piece of shit. Hope to talk to you soon :)