Sunday, October 22, 2006

*Yawn* Just another day

It was another average Sunday afternoon, here in Japan.
After two hours of language lessons at the international center, Dawn and I got onto a bus with 20 other people and headed...somewhere into the mountains, to spend the afternoon learning how to play the Taiko Drums.

Ok. When I say average, I mean...surreal.
My arms and legs are exhausted but I'm never, ever going to forget this day.

I've uploaded a bunch of pictures from the day so please go check them out (that would be the link "photo album" on the right hand side)

...and also, I have some videos from the day.

Click here to watch real Taiko Drumming

Click here to watch...foreigners try to do it.

The sound quality is awful and the video quality is a bit low, but...hey thanks to Google, it's free hosting. Also, I don't mind that you can't see me because I have a stupid look on my face. (I was concentrating!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you may have found your calling!