Wednesday, December 13, 2006

nap time is for grown ups...

I have officially been sane for over 48 hours. Sadly, that's a record for me as of late.
So now I'm registered as exhausted. I'm fighting yet another cold...and the recent 2 day downpour isn't helping any.
The weekend was fantastic...Sunday's all day, girls only shopping trip to Nagoya was much needed therapy. Then Monday was a tour of the local Miso factory, some much needed cleaning and then dinner at my favorite Korean restaurant. If I wasn't so mind numbingly tired and sick, I'd probably think this week was going really well.
Basically, I just need a nap. A 24 hour nap...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a some fun, Ardie, but am not glad to hear that you have yet another cold and that you are so cold when you sleep....brrr. Not good. Try to rest as much as you can though and drink lots of water and hot tea. Will send an e-mail to say more. ILY Gramma

Dawn said...

Haha! "I'm chilled." Fabulous!