Thursday, November 02, 2006

Never forget...

I've returned from Hiroshima and, as promised, I have a stack of pictures.

 

Go here to see the rest of them. :)

It was an unforgettable trip. Not just the sights and sounds of bustling Hiroshima and majestic Miyajima island, but the sights and sounds of the A-bomb dome, the museum and the Peace Park. No, I'll never, ever forget...

Yesterday, I went for an company scheduled (and paid for!) check up at the doctor. Let me just say, you've never had a check up, until you've had one in a foreign language. ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That would have been an awesome bunch of sights to see. I was a bit surprised at the traditional wedding photos to see the bride in white. I guess I thought the Japanese used a different color for traditional brides. Ah well... live & learn!

Thanks for the photos! That is a lovely area! And so full of history. Definitely something you would never forget.

Elizabeth